These amazing foods are recommended for slimming down your abdomen and increasing fat burning properties. Sculpt your waistline with these foods in combination with regular exercise.
1. Greek Yogurt: High in protein, with bloat-busting probiotics. It's a great pre- or post- workout snack.
2. Green Tea: Exercisers who drank 4 cups of green tea daily for 3 months had less belly fat than those who opted for other caffeinated beverages as the daily choice.
3. Mushrooms: Packed with Vitamin D which is linked to reducing body fat in postmenopausal women.
4. Sprouted Whole Grain Bread: These grains are more easily digested because of the enzymes that are produced during the sprouting process. (brand sample: Genesis 1:29; Ezekiel)
5. Blueberries: Rich in antioxidants that help the body burn fat rather than store it. Add it to salads and smoothies as an easy way to introduce into your daily meals.
6. Kale & Broccoli: Both contain indole-3-carbinol, which fights the xeno-estrogens that mimic estrogen and lead to belly fat.
7. Avocado: Good source of belly-fat-fighting fatty acids.
8. Lemon Water: High levels of Vitamin C can reduce cortisol while hydration wards off bloating and prevents leveling out of metabolism. Begin each day with at least 8 ounces of this refreshing thirst quencher and keep your hydrated throughout the day.
9. Tomatoes & Garlic: Tomatoes high in Vitamin C and Garlic boosts metabolism and regulates blood sugar levels. Both ingredients are an easy addition to your meals.
10. Salmon: Rich in omega-3 fatty acids that help build calorie-burning muscle.
11. Chicken & Turkey: The lean meats are a good source of protein. Women whose diet consists of at least 30% protein weigh less than those who get half of this amount.
13. Organic Apples: It's all in the skin... Soluble fiber in the skin helps to stabilize blood sugar